Fight Erosion & Flooding With Precast Concrete Drainage Solutions in Norwich
J&J Precast can take care of your drainage problems and keep water away from your home’s foundation with precast concrete trench drains. Not only will the precast concrete keep water away, but they also help control soil erosion, add curb appeal and planting space by terracing your sloped lot. J&J also provides expert installation of patios, driveways and walkways that assist drainage in preventing standing water. Contact us today for a home estimate and consultation. Our customized concrete drainage solutions include:
- Retaining Walls
- Eavestrough Splash Trays
- Catch Basins and Well Tiles
- Retaining Walls
Why You Should Install A Drainage Systems?
Some of the advantages of a drainage system include:
- Prevents Water Accumulation: Water accumulation on your lawn can lead to flooding, which can kill your plants.
- Reduces Soil Erosion: Stagnant water makes soil muddy, which gradually causes soil erosion.
Removes Toxic Materials: Heavy rains may increase the water level leading to flash floods. These floods can bring contaminated water into your soil. A drainage system can solve this problem by draining the toxic materials away from your yard.
- Improves Overall Appearance of the Property: Using an underground drainage system gives the property a more organized and finished look.
- Helps Collect Excess Rainwater: When the storage capacity reaches its optimum level, the excess water passes through your drainage system and gets deposited in larger water collection areas through underground pipes.
If you are struggling with unwanted water accumulation leading to structural damage, we offer effective solutions. Our team will assist you in finding the right solution for your property. Get in touch with us if you require drainage solutions in Norwich. Call us at 519-468-6979 to learn more about our services.